Sunday, October 16, 2011

CMJ and Other stuff


So we are playing this (unofficial I think) CMJ show at LE LOFt in Brooklyn friday(oct 21). Our friend Zach, from Arvid Noe will be filling for Jake for this one.
We will also be playing at Yes Qui Si gallery this wednesday (oct 19th) in Boston if you feel like coming out, its $5 suggested donation at 8pm.

Just finished watching Batman Returns. Hadn't seen it since I was a kid, and at the time I loved it, but now I can obviously see its flaws more. Whether not it is a good movie it really bummed me out. Its been really frustrating finding a drummer. We are still looking for a new permanent drummer and haven't had any luck. I don't want to sound dramatic, but not playing our music is starting to really tear me apart. IF ANYONE is reading this please pass the word around, and contact us at Kalmarksmusic@yahoo.com if you are interested at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment